Pics Request...

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Could anyone who got pics at this weekends JapShow @ POD please send me their pics to Rishi@GTiROC.com

Pics of Members and Cars would be much appreciated...

Thanks,

Rishi

J

justin666

Just sent some :-D

Only a few mind you but may help a bit :thumbsup:

J.

SickBoy

I forgot my camera:oops: :oops:

Also the fact that me and kev (a11nova) moved the gtiroc stand and nicked the d2 drift stand and we got away with it:lol: :lol:

But the gtiroc camp over was most entertaining :lol: :lol:

Lee

Rishi

Cheers for the pics... the more the merrier...

And Lee... What can i say dude!... Forgetting the camera, tut tut... :lol:

Drunken pics would have been interesting though... :lol:

Rishi

SickBoy

I think a few were taken ...but not sure by who was a bit wobbly:oops:

Moving our stand was fun though

Also watching Kieron punching himself and sleeping in a pool of p*ss was even more entertaining :p

Lee

JIMMYBACK

SickBoy said:
I think a few were taken ...but not sure by who was a bit wobbly:oops:

Moving our stand was fun though

Also watching Kieron punching himself and sleeping in a pool of p*ss was even more entertaining :p

Lee
;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it was a good weekend...it was funny watching the drifers scratch there head as they were looking for there stand:lol: :lol: :lol: .i almost for got about the pool of ****:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i did bring a camera but i forgot to delete all the old dears piccys on it before i got to the pod. id o how ever get some of a rare beauty when i got back to south mimms ill up load them later

MarkTurbo

The only pics i got were of all the happy campers trying to put up their tents (without much success :lol: ) and a one of 3 of the lapdancers :biggrin1:

Rishi

Get all the pics over to me... Even the dancers... Need as many pics as possible people...

Rishi