Please be aware

GTIR1000

ordered some parts of username MATTYHAZ on the modifiers site over a month ago they still have not arrived as you can see from his thread other members have been waiting along time. He has been in contact on and off for the past two weeks saying im sending it ill get you a tracking number then ignores me for days and does not send anything i have had enough now and do not want anyone else getting done over

http://www.nissangtir.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=33951

here is the topic he is selling stuff please no one buy of him seems he is a scammer. i cant get hold of him now for the past week his last message was "ill get you the tracking number in five mins" that was a week ago

it makes me so angry as i try to send out parts i sell soon as poss but always keep people up to date if there are any problems.

people beware its not just me this has happened to

cheers jamie

Fire & skill

Vintage member
I wonder if this is the same guy who was selling stuff on ebay, I bought a part coming up for a month ago and its still not arived, Ive had a response from him on thursday last week saying he is just back from holiday and forgot to post it.

GTIR1000

where is you item coming from fire & skill he is in bristol

skiddus markus- yeh i paid by paypal but surprise surprise i heard back from him today apparently parcel force didnt pick it up (yeh right) it will be with me by the end of the week so we shall see, ill give him till friday then ill open a dispute up

P

pulsarboby

just read that thread
could be our old mate steve coleby as i know hes down that way now and his birds name is emma (he just keeps logging on under different user names);-)
if so then best of luck jamie as youll need it

GTIR1000

well i now have a tracking number from him and an assurance it will be here this week i sent the money on 10 th of april so i have a few more days yet i think

cheers jamie

saddler

If you have a problem post it in his sale thread and let everybody know he is not sending out..