power estimate...

A

Anonymous

peeps.
what would a gtir make with the following mods at 1.1 bar?

forge fmic
stage 1 hyrbid tub with 360 rollers and cut back blades
tomei fuel pump
std cams
std injectors
afr fuel mgmt
filter
full mongoose system
helix clutch?

Maybe 300 if I am lucky?
maybe bit more at 1.2 bar but that would be the limit for the jectors and pistons.

Ta.

E

Edd

Skiddus had a similar spec with unichip and ran 1.15bar and i think he got 330ish bhp at well lane and 300lbs torque.
You probably should be about the 300bhp mark with 1.1 bar

A

Anonymous

ta edd

and makes about sense.

about as much as I want to run really with the std ecu and injectors.

might look at power fc and 550s at some stage to dial in a bit more and more response.

abbey said they could find 330 bhp with the power fc, some mapping time and around 1-1.1 bar with the cooler and tubbie.

nice but not sure it is worth the outlay!! might go for the whiteline stuff instead. :lol:

A

Anonymous

alright fountain...

how you doing and what u driving?

nick

F

Fizzy

Yeah, good. I'm driving a R32 GTS-t. It's "fun" in a different way to the R and I like it. Not sure if I'd go back to the R, but I'd DEIFINITELY have both. How's things with you? What made you go back to an R?

A

Anonymous

mr fizz...

hope all is well.
the skylines I had were great but mental money to run plus I needed some bricks n mortar!! so the house came first!

just looking to get an R for a laugh, make sure it is sorted and a good one bar car. was looking at evos but bit too much lay out for sth I would only drive at weekends!

I miss the nippiness and sharpness of the Rs as the skyline was a big car, nowehere near as good on b roads and had is faults!!

plus doing 150-160 mph everywhere is no good in a gtr!

chrisniss91

Berkshire Godzilla said:
peeps.
what would a gtir make with the following mods at 1.1 bar?

forge fmic
stage 1 hyrbid tub with 360 rollers and cut back blades
tomei fuel pump
std cams
std injectors
afr fuel mgmt
filter
full mongoose system
helix clutch?

Maybe 300 if I am lucky?
maybe bit more at 1.2 bar but that would be the limit for the jectors and pistons.

Ta.
Well MATTGTiR today with moongoose, k&N filter and 1 bar boost made 298bhp 236ibft torque

F

Fizzy

Well Nick, I hope you, I and Scott can catch up sometime.
I'm a bit sceptical of those figures Chris. 266bhp on standard boost too? I'be be surprised he'd see more than 245bhp on standard boost, with just exhaust and filter. Where did he get it RR'd?

A

Anonymous

Chris, 266 wassnt standard boost, id be chuffed if it was though :lol: 8)

The first run they did at 266 was at high boost at 0.8 bar, but then it was prperly set to one bar which made 298 :D

A

Anonymous

good result at one bar...and without a FMIC as well I take it??

bit low on torque though? would work on that...
possibly power FC, some cams and swing em right over!!

get on the gas nice and early!

before my old gtir went pop...it has a sweet chip from japan in it and it made 290 bhp and 290 ft at 1 bar! pulled like a train