Pro-tec

Godzilla

anyone heard of em or experienced them iv just rang scooby teknix and he couldnt help with my problem so said give them a go and turns out the about 5 miles away from me lol.

Godzilla

just rang em and they dont have a 4wd RR how bad is that and there ment to be in the business of tunning rally cars for the track . looks like its going to be a treak to get some were,

Agent smith

is this the protec out side of preston near freckelton they have done some good stuff for my friends s3 mk1 golf cossey powerd mx5 that is bit mad they dont have a 4wd rr as they have some nice rally cars as i have done the paint work for them but wouldnt let the touch my R its worth the drive for a good re map say me who whent to dp motorsport lol

Mr GTiR

Yeah Mark who works at Protec is a sound bloke and deffo know's his cars. Can't remember the old blokes name, is it Brian? Not too sure if they are well up on turbo motors but n/a cars, deffo. Does he still rally his Nova or has he moved on from that?

Many many moons ago they built me my 2.0 16V Nova.

Agent smith

yes that them still got 2 novas their but they neva seam to move the do mostely evo 8's for the evo challange but their almost standard

Mr GTiR

Nice to see they have got into Evo's now. I use to go to them when they we're based in Bamber Bridge.