problems with gearboxman anyone?

hi all,

currently trying to get a reply from Stuart from gearboxman.
Had bought a spare gearbox and sent it to them to have it rebuild with PAR internals.
The PAR gears arrived and tried to reach them but had no luck, so because I was in a hurry I started to rebuild my gearbox.
Now i wouldl have to collect my gearbox from them but they don0t reply to the mails I have sent.
The only thing they have done to my gearbox is stripping, which i will of course pay them.
Wonder if anyone else ever had problems with them

yes,

the problem is that I am not allowed to call at work and when i leave work it is too late to call, that is why i use to send mails

geoff pine

hi all,

currently trying to get a reply from Stuart from gearboxman.
Had bought a spare gearbox and sent it to them to have it rebuild with PAR internals.
The PAR gears arrived and tried to reach them but had no luck, so because I was in a hurry I started to rebuild my gearbox.
Now i wouldl have to collect my gearbox from them but they don0t reply to the mails I have sent.
The only thing they have done to my gearbox is stripping, which i will of course pay them.our own gearbox with par internals who is doing the wachining for you Wonder if anyone else ever had problems with them
If your building your own box with par internals do you need the box machining to make them fit ???

red reading

If your building your own box with par internals do you need the box machining to make them fit ???
The par gearset i just rebuilt (andy chan's old one) needed machine work for it to work properley, there is a huge differance between it fitting and it working properley.

I am waiting for new bearings and seals from Nissan, but yes it seems that some machine work will be needed.
Cannot call from a mobile since my contract only allows national calls, and since I am in Italy I cannot call in UK with my mobile.

Have just received a reply from Bernie, I will in anyway miss the event i was planning, so i will have Bernie do the job...