pulsar dosent feel as fast as other i have owned

A

Anonymous

my car has a full engine rebuild which the previous owner had done by norris designs two years ago with forge piston and many other extras. the car is sposed to be running 1.5 bar of boost with the boost conroller turned up.

i hav done the ecu check and comes back a code 3,4 which i believe this means there a fault with detenantion sensor
shorly that cant make the car feel slow . the car is running smooth as anything but dosent feel quick for what it is.

can any one help please

MarkTurbo

Ah, the det sensor :lol:

When it cuts in it retards the timing and makes the car feel really sluggish, and depending on whether you still have the standard boost solenoid it'll cut the boost to 0.5 bar too :(

Its a right bitch to get at as well :wink:

kyepan

powerstation, reluctantly changed mine, they did it in about an hour.. and charged me not much labour.

howver they are about 170 quid

pete-r

)yeah that bloody det sensor!i got a second hand sensor for £40 (new from nissan £189 :shock: )but the cars going in for a full nissan service anyway so ill get them to fit it (£213 labour :? )i want the car having a full checkup anyway.ill let you know how i get on.