Pulsar in gilminton edinburgh

whytie

Did anyone from this site buy a black R from edinburgh last week, i had bought it on ebay and he said it sold the night before. So i ended up just buying an other one he had. The first one a think had a fecked turbo i was just wondering how it was, he said the new owner was from Glasgow.:thumbsup:

whytie

Aye it was on pistonheads for while, the guy had two of them i bought one was just seeing if it was anyone on here bought the other one.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
he's had a few mate, sound guy as well, he is obsessed with 323 turbos as well :lol:

what put me off the car was i heard he was a mechanic, so surely he would know if it was the turbo. i bought a car and it had the same symptoms, turned out the engine was fooked.

whytie

Yeah he said it was the turbo but could of mayby been a piston ring. A think he was a builder as he had a works van. Anyways i ended up buying the other one and drove it home, seems to be a nice little runner pretty close to standard just needs a real good clean .

Fire & skill

Vintage member
he had an M reg one for many years, he also had one a few years back, it was clean as fuck but needed an engine

whytie

Lol a already thought of that. Everything seems ok vin numbers ..ect. Thinking of keeping this one for track car or autocross for next year, so keep an eye out on your rear view mirror Jim lol