pulsars being slated!!!

mad max

pulsars being slated

nice one toady i thought he was going to race me he kept reving his engine and looking over as if to say my car cost £30k yours is worth flip all still you killed him spot on mad max

T

Toady

mad max - was a bit of a shame for your son! :cry: what happened in the end do you know? I had a good day, didnt lose one run, which was cool, and beat my pb! :D oh, and didnt break anything!lol!

C

Chi-town

why was there a GTiR being pulled off the end of the track at the Pod on sunday? what happened to it? i myself shifted in to 2nd instead of 4th...i have no idea how i didnt break any rockers. the M3 that was there was that bile yellow color...i dont think CSLs come in that color.

mad max

pulsars being slated

gear box gone in my sons car my car needs new clutch +gearbox all good fun still crossed the line at 107 with slipping clutch and no 3rd gear should be good for low12s with new bits time will tell mad max

T

Toady

chi town - i think that was mad max's sons car! :wink:

all i know is it was a new m3!lol! :lol:

C

Chi-town

Toady said:
chi town - i think that was mad max's sons car! :wink:

all i know is it was a new m3!lol! :lol:
yep...those are good for ET 13.3 with 333hp...well atleast in the US spec that is

Dooie Pop Pop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toady
lol! that would have been 'MY' so called 'sh1tbox' then! personally dont really aggree with you on the pulsar being a shbox, but like most performance cars there are some crap ones out there unfortunately! was funny with the m3 tho!

I agree not a sh1tbox in my mind.. they can however be had for 1.5k - 2k... so getting close.. lol

not exactly a caning is it :roll: :lol: more like begrudging respect 8) which isw what id expect btw 8)

Keira

most pulsars are shitboxes so i see nothing untrue about anyone saying that they are and cant see why anyones getting excited..

who cares :wink: :lol:

pete-r

:lol: I posted that with tongue well and truly in cheek!just for the record it was my own pulsar that beat the CSL and my pulsar IS a shitbox,well compared to a CSL it is ,all be it a slightly quicker one :lol: :wink: