Quick Q regardin big Brakes..

J

justin666

Just preparin car for some new bigger brakes as i killed mine playin with a V8 cobra on the way to the kit car show on sunday :(

Anyways.. When takin off my disks noticed that metal plate thingy that i assume is some kind of disk protector. You know the one, it runs behind the disk and then under the bottom of it aswell.. Silly Q time, Does this have to come off for bigger disks..??? If so.. HOW..????

Cheers

J...

C

Crazy

Yes mate it had to come off with my 325mm Hi Spec 4 pots :wink:

We used some cutters and cut it :oops:
(got the job done anyway)

Hope that helps mate 8)

Mr GTiR

yep i cut mine off when fitting my 310mm Willwoods.

Use an angle grinder for best effects :wink: (i just like grinding things :lol: )

J

justin666

Looks like I will be doing some cuttin then :D Cheers for the info guys, very helpfull once again :D

One more for ya.. Im undecided between the Wilwoods and the Hispec kits at the mo.. Now i know where i can get Hispecs from but cant seem to find anywhere that sells the willwood kit!! :( Any ideas..???

Cheers
J...

pete-r

justin666 said:
Looks like I will be doing some cuttin then :D Cheers for the info guys, very helpfull once again :D

One more for ya.. Im undecided between the Wilwoods and the Hispec kits at the mo.. Now i know where i can get Hispecs from but cant seem to find anywhere that sells the willwood kit!! :( Any ideas..???

Cheers
J...
try rally design in kent.