r less now

P

pulsarmick

hi all sad news i have sold my r only had it back on the road since feb but it was to same in the back for my kids so she had to go now got to get some thing bigger know wish me luck big thanxs for all the help you have given many thanxs mick:doh:

nimhbk

better to have a happy family fella than moody old Nissan rust bucket. good luck fella, and get yourself a volvo T5 they make look odd but there a great old monster car

John

nimhbk said:
better to have a happy family fella than moody old Nissan rust bucket. good luck fella, and get yourself a volvo T5 they make look odd but there a great old monster car
Volvo T5, I agree excellent cars and very tuneable altho there isn't very many low mileage ones now :sad:

P

pulsarmick

yes that was mine on ebay got a scooby now would love a evo but it would have to be a evo 4 love the looks of the evo 4 misses said thats it now no more will have to work her round lol but i will say a big thank you for all the help you have gave me and advice on get my r back on the road at least it not gone to r heaven lol :thumbsup: