Rally Super Car Day 06

W

WHITE WRC

Cant see a post on hear about this, and as its only 20 mins from me its an awesome day even bigger than jap fest, Its this saterday at castle combe is anyone of here going????'
ps after years of rs owner ship im getting an r this evening

MarkTurbo

I'm going, this is the best show of the year in my opinion :thumbsup:

Andy, are you bringing your R along? I wont have time to get mine finished by the weekend :cry: so unlessanyone else wants it my stand space with the Gti-R modifiers club is going spare ;-)

W

WHITE WRC

MarkTurbo said:
I'm going, this is the best show of the year in my opinion :thumbsup:

Andy, are you bringing your R along? I wont have time to get mine finished by the weekend :cry: so unlessanyone else wants it my stand space with the Gti-R modifiers club is going spare ;-)
yes mark will be getting the r in about 30 mins and yes ill bring it with me your stand place would be great,can you ask the powers that be if its ok and how much i ow them cheers andy

MarkTurbo

andysrs said:
yes mark will be getting the r in about 30 mins and yes ill bring it with me your stand place would be great,can you ask the powers that be if its ok and how much i ow them cheers andy
Andy, i've just pm'd the guy organising it incase theres anybody from that site that wanted a pass. I'll let you know as soon as i know anything ;-)

All you'd have to do is pay as normal on the gate, the stand passes are free 8)

W

WHITE WRC

Mark

THANKS mark
my new r

more pics tommorow when its light lol