rallynuts

Trip

Did anyone have a problem with Rallynuts recently ?

I placed an order on the 2nd of Jan and nothing arrived. Last week, I sent them a mail to enquire about my order but no answer. Called this morning and all i find is an answering machine.

nimhbk

had a new sparco evo seat of them about the 10th Jan
had there answer machine too quite alot just kept on calling, they told me they had a large back log from over xmass

saddler

had a new sparco evo seat of them about the 10th Jan
had there answer machine too quite alot just kept on calling, they told me they had a large back log from over xmass
was there not another post last year about there very slow delivery times and cr@p customer services ??

J

Jon

As above - they're still playing catch up after the xmas period, backlog or orders

Jamaala1

I couldn't agree with you guys more, Rallynuts took my order from early December. Every time I ask when delivery will come, it is always some excuse. I 'm seriously considering canceling my order. This sucks, I just wanted my parts

EVOBAD

they probly dont have nothing on shelf so by the time they order it then posted out to u no longer have the car,they also say you should get it within 3days one month later still no sign,what do they all say we ran out of stock more like they didnt have it anyway:doh::doh::lol:

projectgtir

same with me, ordered the front powerflex kit middle of december . phoned them loads with no answer or an excuse seriously considering cancelling my order too .Has anyone else noticed there website has changed ,some things have dissapeared like helix clutches for the pulsar .

Trip

I called them several times today and always the same answering machine. They are probably receiving too many calls about order status that they simple not answering the phone.

nimhbk

i orderd my seat in december fella, as the guys said up above they may not have it in stock, i know sparco stuff is sent from italy thats why mine took a little while to come 3 to 4 weeks

Trip

infact i did order before without major problems.

though i do have some parts which are not off the shelf, but they should do like deamontweeks do. Say if items are in stock or how long is the waiting time.