rattles in car

abyss

when driving normally and going on boost at about 3k i get a loud rattle sounds as though it is coming from behind my dash, but i can feeling the vibration when i dip the clutch pedal, car drives fine no probs with gears changes. A bit stuck on this one to be honest can't figure out where its coming from.

stumo

It's probibly coming from behind the dash.

Have you stepped on any cracks in the pavement lately?

abyss

thought it could be i wasn't sure as i was getting noise and could feel it in pedal thats all. i did have dash out something i havent tightened properly

Sam_M

abyss said:
thought it could be i wasn't sure as i was getting noise and could feel it in pedal thats all. i did have dash out something i havent tightened properly

Thats most likely the case, ive had a rattle from the middle vent (what a nightmare that is to get off) and I hadnt tightned up the screw enough. Turns out all I had to do was take the radio off as I just needed to replace one of the bulbs on the center gauges :doh:

Mr GTiR

Hey it's a Pulsar, what do you expect?

I had this when i first got mien and it dorve me ****ing insane! It turned out to be the dash was loose and needed tigheneing up.