re wind deflectors

jonny5

I have been looking to get wind deflectors for my R, previous owner ripped them off.
I haven't had much luck at the scrappys and have been checking the forum too for some up for sale. These little beasties seem to be rarer than hens teeth. argh.

I found a uk site which sells them for £39.8 + vat for the pair (BUMP). fitment is for the Sunny N 14, 3-door, 1991-1995 which Im sure will fit the pulsar, right?

http://www.palmautomotive.co.uk/4trucks/acatalog/NISSAN_SunnyN143door19911995.html

Im just sick of the droning wind noise above 100, does me head in and in true jdm style they look pretty sweet imho.

A

Adamski

Do a search on the other site matey, There's a few people that bought these including myslef and there a good bit of kit.
Haven't fitted mine yet so can't comment about wind noise.

antgtir

gunmetalgtir is correct its generally because the door hinges have worn and the weight of the door causes it to drop and create a little gap between it and the seals.

Or another alternative would be to put a long stick under your knee and between your leg and floor of the car which is engineered precisely to prevent the right foot from going pas a certain point :lol:

Ant.

jonny5

I was hoping that the wind deflectors would be a quick fix :(

I think im just gunna have to slot the missus in the boot and listen to hear shout and swear, this should probs drown out the wind noise. Im sure the vibrations that the backbox make will be low enough to do something to her ;-) so it wont be all bad

Might fear for my danglies when i stopped tho.

jonny5

antgtir said:
gunmetalgtir is correct its generally because the door hinges have worn and the weight of the door causes it to drop and create a little gap between it and the seals.

Or another alternative would be to put a long stick under your knee and between your leg and floor of the car which is engineered precisely to prevent the right foot from going pas a certain point :lol:

Ant.
i prefer your idea, its the safer option :thumbsup: