Rear Strut Brace

E

eg6-b18c6

i might have a nismo one with the roll over hoop thing if i can find all the bits for it

K9ng

eg6-b18c6 said:
i might have a nismo one with the roll over hoop thing if i can find all the bits for it
You still got this? Will take it off you if price is right ;-)

MINESGTIR

Roll Over Hoop And Bar

Ive got the Nissan GTIR roll over hoop and Strut brace.. waft enough money in front of my face and ill be tempted to sell...8)

not my car but you get the idea.. its GTI-R specific and rare as rocking horse do do :thumbsup:

O

Odin

MINESGTIR said:
Ive got the Nissan GTIR roll over hoop and Strut brace.. waft enough money in front of my face and ill be tempted to sell...8)

not my car but you get the idea.. its GTI-R specific and rare as rocking horse do do :thumbsup:

I've got this set up as well, I'll tell you what I'll give you £50 and keep it as a spare ;-) :thumbsup: .

Rob

MINESGTIR

+ £200 and odin its yours... i know its £250 for a brace... but hey ...cant get them any more and im in the mood to sell it as ive been ****ed over for 4 new tyres this month i wasnt expectin to purchase (toyo proxy R) thus the decision to sell....

O

Odin

MINESGTIR said:
+ £200 and odin its yours... i know its £250 for a brace... but hey ...cant get them any more and im in the mood to sell it as ive been ****ed over for 4 new tyres this month i wasnt expectin to purchase (toyo proxy R) thus the decision to sell....

tyres are just a service item mate :doh: :shock: , You should buy a Skoda or something you can afford :thumbsup: .

Just cost me £312 for 4 tyres for my 5hitron, And that's an 8 years old 5hitter, But just because it's old doesn't mean it needs any less quality tyres and I only fit the best on any of my cars.

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

MINESGTIR

Odin said:
tyres are just a service item mate :doh: :shock: , You should buy a Skoda or something you can afford :thumbsup: .

Rob

Well i have you know, ( and can back it up with bank statements or a payslip.. im 23 years old, i sell Timeshare from bournemouth and earned £37,000 last tax year... not bad for an "international property broker" LOL :thumbsup:

salesman of the year 2006 and 2007 is pretty much in the bag. :thumbsup:

i CAN afford to yrun this beast.. just spend out too much on my 2bed house i bought in March this month.... :lol: 8)

not trying to gloat.. however, not many 23 year olds have acheived what i have at my age :thumbsup:

O

Odin

MINESGTIR said:
salesman of the year 2006 and 2007 is pretty much in the bag. :thumbsup:

:shock: WoW is that what they call rent boys now days :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

O

Odin

MINESGTIR said:

just for you ODIN ....

Didn't know that they gave out certificates for renting out your ass these days :shock: , God you must be a expert gargler :shock: :yuck: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

Last edited by a moderator: