Rear wheel drift pulsar

F

floppy_dave

hay peeps,

the pulsar is back on the road after its brief brush with the criminal fraternity and i am now inspired to start modding at a rate of notts !

the plan is among other things, to compliment the already locked rear diff, somehow stop ALL drive to the front wheels :shock: and create a bit of a drift beast :!:

has anyone done this before? i was thinking that it would be as simple as removing the front driveshafts and sealing the unit somehow, by either welding the gear box casing or leaving in the inner CV to create a seal...... BUT :?: surely it cant be that easy can it ?

any thoughts you crazy cats :twisted:

A

Anonymous

floppy_dave said:
you want rear wheel drive,buy a 200sx :lol:

why do people come up with this stooooopid idea every so often :?:

mattygti-r

erm dont know a ford probe oh sorry an s13 :lol:

mates of mine have 200's very nice cars tobe honest underestimated s14as are very nice

C

caz

erm dont know a ford probe oh sorry an s13
Hilarous :roll:

U every driven or owned one, At least they dont break as much as the R :wink: Oh and there is a lot more 500bhp SR20DET's, all finished before the R boys. So easy on the drivvel :roll:

mattygti-r

caz said:
erm dont know a ford probe oh sorry an s13
Hilarous :roll:

U every driven or owned one, At least they dont break as much as the R :wink: Oh and there is a lot more 500bhp SR20DET's, all finished before the R boys. So easy on the drivvel :roll:
Yeah my best mate has an s13, ive driven it its about 270bhp i think fmic etc, goes well its more refined than the R and more of a daily driver

its really nice, prefer the s14a thou

the turning circle is vast improvement on the pulsar :lol:

im only kidding abotu the "ford" remark

the interior on the s13 is almost as bad as the pulsar thou....

what one did you buyi n the end caz?

s14 or s14a?

the s14 does look abit "mondeo"-ish

C

caz

S14a, beautiful car. Not as quick as the R but it goes Banzai over 100. Mad on a motorway, just pulls and pulls off the clock. But its a drifters dream, hence why there's so many in the UKD1. Very controllable drift monster.

But I've had loads of bother with mine, not mechanical either, including some phantom driving into me passenger door and doing off. Hence the reason I've got sick and bought myself another project til the 200 is fixed and sold :wink:

mattygti-r

caz said:
S14a, beautiful car. Not as quick as the R but it goes Banzai over 100. Mad on a motorway, just pulls and pulls off the clock. But its a drifters dream, hence why there's so many in the UKD1. Very controllable drift monster.

But I've had loads of bother with mine, not mechanical either, including some phantom driving into me passenger door and doing off. Hence the reason I've got sick and bought myself another project til the 200 is fixed and sold :wink:
14a :)

cool :)

went out in my mates s14a from the sxoc the othe week went like stink!
yeah its abit banzai at motorway speed :lol:

C

caz

I was chasing Si.. down to TOTB, floored it in 4th from about 90 and within seconds was doing 145 behind him. I nearly cacked it when I looked at the speedo.
But round those country rounds into Elvington it was a different story :cry:

MarkTurbo

oap-r said:
floppy_dave said:
you want rear wheel drive,buy a 200sx :lol:

why do people come up with this stooooopid idea every so often :?:
Yeah, why buy a pulsar if you want to drift :roll: 4x4 is there for a reason, GRIP :wink:

MarkTurbo

kieron said:
i like shagging sheep up the a*se because i just like sticking my c*ck up the sheeps tight sweaty a*sehole :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: