Recently fitted new brakes- thudding noise

A

another sunny

when i bought the car it had a suspect drive shaft knock, after fitting a new cv and gaiter the knock is still there, the discs were shagged and warpped so i fitted new ebc discs and red pads, the knock is still there. I have checked all cv joints and they are all ok, cannot find anything loose and it had an mot today with nothing faulty. The gear box was replaced just before i bought it, the clutch is very good(feels uprated) but you have to up the revs to pull away as it judders(i thought it could be a paddle set up?).
Any suggestions, i have just read the trhead about the other brake thudding but my thudding hapens after 30mph right to max speed, no different when under load but seems to be timed to each rev of the wheels(15" sparco).
Any advise areciated.:x

abyss

i can tell you exactly what that is its the wheel bearing hand the same problem spent ages trying to fix it replaced hub and all was fine in the end.

A

another sunny

thanks, i was coming around to this thought, it has been so long since i have had a wheel bearing go so i had dismissed this as a faint possability, i think the tien coilovers exagerate the noise. The thudding is very slightly more with a left turn, o/s hub then i think?