Recommended MOT Stations

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
I think it could be a good idea if we had a list of recommended MOT stations country wide that owners have used. For the last 3 years I used one in the Peterborough area, no problem, straight in and out in 15 - 20 mins

Woodston Motorist Centre
Unit 7, Wharf Rd
Peterborough Cambridgeshire
PE2 9PS

Tel: 01733 315268

Now I've moved to Fleet in Hampshire and will soon need a new MOT place to go to, can anyone recommend one. Also where can I get a good price on Tyres round here.

Curtis

I used a place in Farnborough I'll try and find out what it was called.
The direction to it are:
Turn left at the Tech, right at the roundabout and about 1 mile turn right it's there on the corner.
As for tyres speak to a mate of mine Gary at Roadwheel in Fleet 01276 475577 tell him I sent you and he'll do you a good deal. :wink:

S

seanleed

I use my local garage in Annan:

Tech Care on the high street (not a lot of streets around my town :D )
Both the mechanics worked for Nissan, and they like the 'R.
I've been using them for years and have no hesitation in recommending them to anybody looking for a garage that won't rip them off.

topcat

test

i would be worried being that quick..no way it was done correctly.. i am a tester.. maybe it did pass .. but dont u want the job doing right?
cheers dunc

R

rickymi

that is way to quick especialy as most mot stations would have to take it down the road to do a brake test.... wont go in hte rollers... i should know this as i do mots myself... average test should take an hour

J

J-GTi-R

Thames Valley MOTs
33, Loverock Rd
Reading Berkshire
RG30 1DZ

Tel: 0118 956 0044

The guy who owns the place is spot on and owns a very nice FD3 RX7, so he's well up with Jap motors... 8)