Red Line MT90 oil

MATTYGREEN

I've just bought 8 bottles of the above to change the oil's in my gearbox, transfer box and rear diff. I'm sure I read a post on here somewhere that's it's o.k to use the same oil in all of the above. The oil arrived today and on the back it reads.....

" satisfies API categories GL-1, GL-3 and GL-4. This product is not designed for use in a rear-wheel drive differential which requires a GL-5 lubricant"

I just want to double check before I go and order some different oil??

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
MATTYGREEN said:
I've just bought 8 bottles of the above to change the oil's in my gearbox, transfer box and rear diff. I'm sure I read a post on here somewhere that's it's o.k to use the same oil in all of the above. The oil arrived today and on the back it reads.....

" satisfies API categories GL-1, GL-3 and GL-4. This product is not designed for use in a rear-wheel drive differential which requires a GL-5 lubricant"

I just want to double check before I go and order some different oil??
I thought Bernie at CTS didn't rate this stuff as it was supposed to clog up the synchros but i may be thinking of an other oil.Might be worth a call to confirm.01582840008 or www.gearboxman.com :thumbsup: