Redline MT90

Danny S R

Hey Sorry to sound like a moron but wanna make sure i get everything right for my R :D

Redline MT90 is just MT90, there isnt a specific grade i need is there? And where can i get it cheapest off the net, Demon Tweeks?

Ta

Dan

PS: Wot temp do u let your oil get to before having a play, i been waiting til about 80, is that ok?

youngsyp

I would have thought Redline 75w90 would be a better bet for the gearbox and transfer box ! Demon Tweeks are very expensive. Do a search on Redline oils and you will find much cheaper.
If I was to let mine get to 80 degrees before I put my foot down I would be there all day. mine doesn't go much above 90 degrees whilst thrashing it on a hot day ! I don't rev it above 2k or use boost before 70 degrees. You should be fine with this !

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Danny S R said:
Wot temp do u let your oil get to before having a play, i been waiting til about 80, is that ok?

Temp? what temp? :oops: :wink:
Errr, I give it 5mins and then try to kill it :oops:
(not the recommended way to do it :roll: )

Danny S R

Lol @ Fastguy! I like your style man, drive it like you stole it! Ok so ill get some MT90, still demontweeks online the only place to get it??

JU5TY

Go to the Redline link I posted above...

They list another supplier in the UK on the web site, wouldnt surprise me if they're cheaper than Demon Tweeks!