Redline Rumble

bopper

Evening all, just got back from santa pod. Was a good weekend i really enjoyed it, did a few runs on the saturday, was expecting to maybe break the 13's like a 13.8 or .9, so was well please with the 12.8 i ran. Also on the sunday great turn out for the gtir's, must of counted over 20 in all, lots ran so if any were you post ya times.

EVOBAD

good time mate i wasnt ther but i heard ther was ......of a scooby ther breaking RECORDS 9.79 woundnt it be nice 2 see pulsar do those sort of times

marcymarc

bopper said:
Evening all, just got back from santa pod. Was a good weekend i really enjoyed it, did a few runs on the saturday, was expecting to maybe break the 13's like a 13.8 or .9, so was well please with the 12.8 i ran. Also on the sunday great turn out for the gtir's, must of counted over 20 in all, lots ran so if any were you post ya times.

What spec are you running at the moment mate???

J

Jon

Well done for running mate - were you in the blk R with NISMO sunscreen sticker in the front glass - was there for most of the day & only saw 3 R's running mid 13's?

J

Jon

Oh er, im in some of those pics - cool (or not in my case!)
powerfreack - were you the bloke that stood in the middle when Terry was doing donuts ?

bopper

no mate i didn't run on the sunday did all mine on saturday i was parked up on the sunday up the top just past that crappy rolling road thing mine's black with a forge front mount

J

Jon

doh - oh yeah, as your post sais! didnt run sunday
shame though as the 3 R's running only hit mid 13's
saw your R mate :) saw the well dodgy 2wd rolling road too?

bopper

dodgy!!!!!!!!!!!!! i walked round the corner and my mate had just drove on there was all ready to go when i said, have you gor a fan the man replied oh yer and pulled a fan out that was no bigger than the one in my bedroom, i told my mate **** that you cant put your on there.

bopper

jon was you jsut there only on the sunday because there was mine and another r that got 12.8 on the saturday the other was still there sunday in the camping field had on of his headlights removed.

J

Jon

Yeah - only Sunday mate - i saw bout 10 R's dotted about but not the one with the headlight removed, saw a nice R with twin Nitrous bottles in the back though, quite tasty