removing abs system

gtirtrack

right my pulsar project is comin along nicely, i have the car completly stripped at the mo, just got a load of wires left over lol which r doin my head in as they all gotta go pretty much. the car is being a track only car so im getting rid of everythin that i dont need.
next on the list is the abs system. can someone who has done this pls give me a quick guide maybe. my engine is still in and dont really wanna remove it yet, is it poss to get all the abs lot out with the engine in. is there anythin i gotta remeber etc, any mods to brake pipes after removin it, etc etc. any help would be much appriecated. also what is the weight of the abs system any1. cheers again.

O

Odin

I can't see it being an easy job with the engine in, I did mine with the engine out.

Sorting out the brake lines on the firewall will be a right pain in the ar5e to get right.

Rob

gtirtrack

i did search and found that thread but it aint really a guide to doing it is it. just a discussion on a couple of points. wanted a simple step by step guide like u find in the how to section. i just wanted a rough guide, the main thing i wanted to know was wether i could do it with the engine in, now i know lol, im sure once the engine is out i can just work it out myself, i have totally stripped te rest of the car so shoudlnt be to hard. cheers anyway guys. maybe a how to is in order in the how to section.