Roll Cage

B

BEASTY BOYS

last chance before i give up on the idea of building a rally prepared gti-r, i want a 6 point bolt in cage (cant be bothered to weld one) i know there like gold dust but you never know, i dont want to build a subaru as everyone has one of them, i like to be different, if i dont get a roll cage i have 2 cobra monaco bucket seats for sale with sliders fitted.

B

BEASTY BOYS

bracpan said:
OMP and Safety Devices do cages and Custom Cages do a cage and a Kit.
Cheers
Phil
omp only do weld in kits, cant get hold of a safety devices cage as thats the one i'd go for. so is the custom cages one bolt in???

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
A few of us just had 6 Safety Devices Cages made up.. They were all delivered about 2 weeks ago.. Can't be that hard to get hold of..

Rishi

B

BEASTY BOYS

RishiGTiR said:
A few of us just had 6 Safety Devices Cages made up.. They were all delivered about 2 weeks ago.. Can't be that hard to get hold of..

Rishi
IT SEEMS THEY ARE..................I AM GETTING DESPERATE TO GET HOLD OF ONE OR MY RALLY PROJECT GOES IN THE BIN.

B

BEASTY BOYS

stumo said:
What other toys are you going to throw out of the pram? :Cry:
IF I WERE IN A PRAM IT WOULD HAVE TO BE A "BLOODY BIG PRAM"

bracpan

Custom cage is in complete kit form so has to be welded and bolted together, But you do get a much better cage than say the SD one as it goes behind the Dash.
Cheers
Phil

B

BEASTY BOYS

Well I've Tried Everywhere. So I've Give Up Looking.now I've Thrown The Pram As Well.....?

B

BEASTY BOYS

Not Too Worry, I've Bought An Impreza On Thursday And The Inside Is Now Stripped Waiting For Rollcage To Arrive From A Win On Ebay....lol

P

pulsarboby

ive just read this thread, i could have probably got you a cage made up as a copy to my safety devices cage, but unfortunately im fitting it in the car next week so bit pointless me posting in this thread really!
just rubbing salt in open wounds lol
dont you just love people like me:lol: tis a shame youve joined the scooby boys, still another scoob to look out for on the track:lol: :lol:

B

BEASTY BOYS

Ha Ha Just My Luck.........but I'm Actually Quite Happy With The Scoooby, Very Unabused One Owner For The Last 8 Years, Will Make A Good Little Club Car.