RPS/OS Giken

crag

I am not comparing these 2 clutches

But a few of you now are running both the RPS max street clutch and the os giken super single clutch.

Would like to no the power you are putting through these and how are they coping with it and are they anygood for daily use.

I no the RPS clutch gets a bit of bad press but i have not heard one of failing yet but i also have not heard of one thats done well so any feed back would be great on both of these clutches.

Cheers

Lionel

i had the 1st RPS max street in a pulsar in the UK . i have done loads of miles on it and it never once gave me any problems. Also i fit a far amount of the RPS and never once have i had a customer say a bad word about them.

I now just sold it and its going in a S14 as iv got a OS twin plate.

cheers

Braveheart

I fitted an RPS max street a year ago dispite the poor feedback it received on here and I'm very happy with it. I do not do that many road miles and use the car for track. It's covered about 1000 miles now, half of which have been on the track.
It is perfectly usable for both road and track and I do not find the peddle that heavy. I did fit a now fork & bearing with the clutch.
My car's about 280bhp at the moment and I will take that up to 330bhp.

Paul20

i have the os giken super single and its only ever skipt a beat when i was pussy footing a launch and it slipped slightly. with quicker engagement of the clutch and releasing it quicker it has never slipped. power wise, i currently run approx 380 ftlb.