Rust bubbles baby!

geetee

As subject really.

I have little rust bubbles on the front of both rear arches. I'm thinking I need to pull both rear arch trims off, but I am sure they will not go back on!

Once the trims are off what is the best waty to deal with this shite? Cut it out, weld some more plate in and get a respray?

Cheers
GeeTee 8)

B

Brett G

GeeTee I have exactly the same so if you do find the best way let me know mate :wink:
The way I was going to deal with it is just by getting a total respray so I can get rid of my stone chips and parking dents at the same time??? :? :roll:

Brett

paz

I don't know if this helps matey, but it is possible, mines going in sometime soon to have a bubble take off a rear arch. I assume that any rust is sanded away, the area is repaired and then sprayed - shouldn't really be a problem on a standard coloured car I wouldn't think.

Paz

GINGA

I had mine repaired last year they had to cut the metal out and weld in new metal to repair it properly it was also alot worse than it looked having gone quite badly inside the arch (fist sized :shock: )
They repaired the nsr arch and pulled out a large dent behind the door and repainted the rear 1/4 panel and repaired the rust on the front of the lower front of the osr arch and painted that section all for £350 8)