S.O.S (sentra with GTiR heart)

Master_Sentra

Hey Guys,

I’ve installed a GTiR SR20DET motor in my b13 sentra. The mechanical part is already finished but since last week we are dealing with some problems and we don’t know what to do.

At the beginning cylinder 3 and 4 were not working, then they started to work and cylinder 1 and 2 stopped working, idle is around 2.5k rpm (with only 2 cylinders)

We checked spark and it seems kinda weak (color orange and it’s supposed to be blue), we checked compression and it’s ok on all 4 cylinders, we checked timing and it’s ok, all 4 injectors seem to receive a pulse from the ECU. Since we are working with a Haltech E6X EMS we have block all vacuums from the intake manifold and we are only using a vacuum to the FPR and to 4 vacuums (one for each cylinder) into 1 to the ECU map sensor, that vacuum is kinda erratic but we will solve that.

We have removed the intake manifold to verify that there are no vacuum leaks and everything seems ok….. We are out of ideas!!!!..... :frusty:

S.O.S …… I know I don’t have a GTiR but my Nissan has a GTiR heart…… Help him live please….. :cry::cry:

Cheers

Enrique

low612

Sounds like igntion problem ,thats what i would concentrate on. Check the setting on the haltech to .

Master_Sentra

Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :thumbsup: ......... problem solved!!!, it was a damn vacuum line on the bottom of the intake manifold!!!.... It was supposed to be blocked but apparently It wasn't.... :doh:

Cheers

Last edited: