**Scooby Shootout LIVE 2006 - We need GTiR's!!!**

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Right guys...

We have places for Scooby Shootout LIVE 2006 on 21st May...

There will be 1/4mile, Top Speed and Handling circuit...

I need as many top power cars as i can get...

PM me your details and we'll get you into the event...

Its a perfect opportunity to qualify for TOTB5 and to school some Scoobys!...

Rishi

DanDud

My cars no way good enough to enter but il be there spectating all the same cheering you guys on!

deank93

We needs car and driver details asap!!!!

I would say that we are going to be looking at min 400bhp cars but a car running 350-380bhp with a quality driver and handling set up would be a massive bonus in terms of potential team points.....remmeber at last years TOTB an 11.7 sec run would have you finishing 31st in the qtr mile event and its fair to say that although we have moved on regarding bigger power cars so have a lot of other club entrys

All potential entrants need to send basic spec details to myself or Rishi within the next few days as the selected entrants will need to be fully paid up via the TOTB website by May 14th, remember this will be used as the official TEAM GTIR trial day!

We have 15-20 spaces so this really is a great chance for top GTIR day out!

DEAN.

Last edited:

ChrisS

Are we going to get a proper GTIR meet going for this aswell. THeres always been loads of people wanting to spectate at the shootouts in the past, so this would be a great opportunity. Is everyones cars going to be ready though?

B

BabyBhp

id be up for this depending on price, but i wouldnt be doing it to qualify for totb. so like if you guys dont get enough people to run then i wouldnt mind having my name down.

id be running 350bhp but the car will be set up to handle really well. but if more power is required i could always hook up some nos for the 1/4

i aint much of a experienced person on track but ive done a few gokart races and i just went out on track in a 550whp supra and i didnt do to bad. so going around track in that beast makes the R look quite easy to handle.

btw when the actual date for this?

O

Odin

I'd love to be able to come to this but I just can't afford it at the moment, I have more than enough power and I'm ok on the track.

Rob

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
ChrisS said:
Are we going to get a proper GTIR meet going for this aswell.
Check the northern section. I think the Harrogate meet thread has turned into a meet for this.:thumb:

Nigell_d6

I will come up in the r if I am available, but as you stated previously not up to your required spec so will support, the only problem is Im working that night so I will have to see if I can take the time off, which will be up to others as we are short handed that week, plus im up Newcastle the following weekend,

Regards

Nigel