Screamer pipe

PulsarTom

Sorry if this had been mentioned before but loads of people have been saying baout these screamer pipes and its doing my head in not knowing what it actually is or where it goes?! any help would be great!! Thanks Tommy:thumbsup:

O

Odin

PulsarTom said:
Sorry if this had been mentioned before but loads of people have been saying about these screamer pipes and its doing my head in not knowing what it actually is or where it goes?! any help would be great!! Thanks Tommy:thumbsup:

If you have a turbo with external waste gate fitted then you will have a pipe that vents to atmosphere from it, Unless it's been plumbed back into the exhaust that is, Can be very loud on a road car, I have one myself but I'm either going to get it plumbed back into the system or try and fit a silencer on the end of it some how :shock: :lol: .

Rob

O

Odin

EVOBAD said:
:thumbsup: that's a sign of old age rob time to sell rob for something more quieter:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

To be honest I don't even know how load it will be as I've not run the car yet :doh: :oops: , Time will tell though ;-) .

I have to take it to get an new exhaust made before I can run it anyway, So I might just get them to sort the screamer pipe out while they are at it :oops: :oops: :oops: .

Rob

GTIR-LOZ

for an everyday driver i think the noise would do my head in obviously its only when the wastegate is opened but it would be too noisey all the time for drag its great8)