Seen a black GTiR @ Santa Pod 17/4/10

Nerosis

It had a huge front mount, exhaust, etc

And he was full lauching and only getting high 14's / low 15's ....

Im quite disapointed lol..

explain.?

whytie

Must of been running like a bag of shit or was just shit. Standard it should be running low 14's

murty

poo driver. the way you get the best out of a pulsar is you drive it like your going to kill it but that can some times make you kill it.

or the grip on the track was so much that when he went to launch it just bogged down. to much grip will slow a car down.

Sounds like my old one, same setup, quickest time, 14.6. After realising it wasn't running right I had it dyno'd, 190BHP at 1 bar................... SHOCKING!!

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Sounds like my old one, same setup, quickest time, 14.6. After realising it wasn't running right I had it dyno'd, 190BHP at 1 bar................... SHOCKING!!
That makes me feel better about my 216bhp at 1 bar! :thumbsup:
What was wrong with yours? Apparently my issue was ignition related (it turned-out I'd manage to gap my plugs at 0.55mm)

darkyGTI-R

I've never gapped my plugs George just straight out of the box and in,makes me feel alot better at 230bhp lol could it be a timing issue ie the timing is retarded as i've been told that's the problem with mine?
My car runs fine just not the bhp I was hoping for at the dyno day!

murty

was it the 1 bar loop my car would some times run like a bag of nails fitted a elctronic boost controller and its been perfect ever since