Service Manual Question

A

Anonymous

Im interested a manual so i can do most work myself since i live in the states and theres basicly nobody who works on them. ive already contacted Mr GTiR about the 2nd volume, which i presume im going to get. should i get both? are there some things i wont find in the other? :?:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
You will need both anyway.

Volume 1 covers the engine, fuel/oil/cooling systems
Volume 2 covers everything else on the car

celm

intercooled_cheerios said:
Im interested a manual so i can do most work myself since i live in the states and theres basicly nobody who works on them. ive already contacted Mr GTiR about the 2nd volume, which i presume im going to get. should i get both? are there some things i wont find in the other? :?:
i have both shop manuals.the books not CD`s.they help alot.email me also ill make u a copy of Nissan fast ver 01.2004.this is the parts software they use in nissan dealerships

A

Anonymous

this all sounds like stuff ill be needing. i contacted mr GTiR and hes getting back to me about Vol2 (he ran out).

since these cars are going to be relatively new to me, all the support helps, whether it be book, CD, or on my Palm, whatever. if you guys think i need it, im sure i do. let me know.

ill be contacting you sunday, celm. for some wierd reason i wasnt able to see the forum page thursday or friday. :? .. itll either be via email or AIM - "Nismo Ks".

matt