Shell-Biggest proffit ever recorded in the UK

bracpan

I totaly agree, I think they should sponser all out Pulsars for fuel. :D

Unbeliavable profit.....think how mutch the goverment got before that?

Cheers

Phil 8)

J

justin666

I think they should give us all a free tank of the good stuff just by way of a small thankyou for our custom :D

Im feel so glad I helped the MD and board of directors at shell buy private jets, 2nd and 3rd houses, desert islands, BMWs ( :twisted: :twisted: ) and the odd prostitue (allegedly??) :D

J..

antgtir

I see that the shell prices are slowly creeping up again around mine :evil:

This is what you get all the time there is an uproar over the cost of fuel, the prices go down to what they should be (although still to much imo) and then they start to slowly creep up again.

No wonder their profits are so high.

Ant.

MarkTurbo

Sod it, maybe i'll put a diesel engine in my R and run it on cherry just to spite the robbing petrol company/government bastuards :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

we could just stage a protest week where everyone buys petrol from somewhere else :lol:

fucking robbing bastards.

love the way they jump on the good ol 'tax' bandwagon :evil:

i hate you all petrolsellingscumbags :x 'cept Rishi of course

deank93

On the link have a read of the "garages don't make a profit" story at the bottom of the article.

Looks like Mr Brown is the only winner!

Dooie Pop Pop

so why own a garage franchise if there' s no money in it?

cobblers :evil:

what really gets me is the way some garages blatantly take the pi55 and hike their prices up the minute someone in Kuwait farts.

there should some sort of regulation, as far as im concerned its little more than price fixing :x

youngsyp

Dooie Pop Pop said:
we could just stage a protest week where everyone buys petrol from somewhere else :lol:
Start using Tesco 99 RON. It's already been reported that it averages a higher RON than Optitax, and it's 3p a litre cheaper round my way. That's a win-win in my book :wink:

D

deslynam

The forecourt garages only make about 6-7% profit, most of Shell's money comes from wholesale of other oil products on the stock market, which IIRC is based in Amsterdam.
Same as Tesco really - "every little helps", but only really helps make them filthy rich. :x

Mark_GTiR

Dooie Pop Pop said:
what really gets me is the way some garages blatantly take the pi55 and hike their prices up the minute someone in Kuwait farts.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Good point!!

GTiR_Mic

BP actually made £11.04bn, uncle works for them and was saying they where looking to at least get the £12bn mark.

Mic

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I thought they'd said 11bn on the radio today. Guess the Beeb got it wrong on their site then :?

GTiR_Mic

Dooie Pop Pop said:
the only way round it is to own your own bl00dy garage :roll: :(
That will be a risky one mate, you seen the prices of fuel in these non-big company owned garages charge a lot more for there fuel. The price of there normal fuel is the same price as optimax. So I grudge paying for it when im in a normal car.

Mic