shell taking the piss

johnsy

hi all any one collect the points to redeem money off ??
i have for 3yrs now and i had collect some 19000 points on the old scheme which they froze and never swapped over to the new scheme, its took best part of a year to get them swapped over and now i can't redeem them . apparently there in the post there always in the post every time i ring , i get the same script repeated to me by some one who doesnt speak very much english. im outraged that a company of shells size is getting away with treating its customers so bad,

any body had similiar dealings with these muppets, iv had a couple of vouchers through the post just before xmas which were under a fiver ,

these bastards are starting to boil my piss now

antgtir

Ive had exactly the same mate, just couldn't be arsed chasing tbh so never did. tbh im glad i didnt now considering the stress :lol: oh well another one of those scams.

Ant.

P.s. i got my £7 voucher the other day, the way the fuel prices are at the moment it may just get me to the next shell garage (2 miles down the road :lol:)

gunmetalgtir

I didn't have a problem with swapping my points over! They did it no problem and I reclaimed about 40quid worth of fuel back, got me to Crail and back for the OC meet! :lol: