Silva Engineering

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know if they have a new website, their old one know longer works...

Gaz.

A

Anonymous

just thought id add on here that i ordered some pads off said company to be told they would be with me the next day :D after many phone calls and a week and half still no pads.
i asked for a refund and i am still waiting for the money to be paid back into my account :cry: :cry:
just to say i will not be buying anything from here again. :x :x
before anyone goes mad about me slagging them off i just think its right other peeps no about this before you pay your hard earned out and then wait an eternity to get what you bought. :(
good luck....

GTIR-LOZ

well to add my 2 pence, i ordered lowering springs off of them, and the bloke brought them home for me, the same day as he lived round the corner!!!!!!! was well chuffed :D

just goes to show every tuner has good days and bad days :wink:

G

gotoinstant-redline

i got a full clutch set and a SS clutch hose, hks turbo timer and harness and it all turned up within a week or so. was well pleased.

shame their site isnt up any more. it was very good and had lots of bits on it.

L.

G

GTI-R Kid

GoToInstant-Redline said:
shame their site isnt up any more. it was very good and had lots of bits on it.
Bit like Alan Kytes site - both were very good for info but sadly both are gone now.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
GTIR-LOZ said:
well to add my 2 pence, i ordered lowering springs off of them, and the bloke brought them home for me, the same day as he lived round the corner!!!!!!! was well chuffed :D

just goes to show every tuner has good days and bad days :wink:
Can you pop round and ask him where my c/f bonnet is then please. :p :D

GTIR-LOZ

well i know he sold his R and havnt seen him about, his name is paul, this was about a year ago, so he may not even work there anymore