skyline gts type m

G

garyRR

hi guys & girls,quick one here,just been thinking about upgrading to one of these,i also know im gona get stick for posting this,but its still a nissan after all so any feedback would be helpfull, thanks in advance :), i can feel the abuse about to start lol.

JIMMYBACK

:shock: :? :lol: :lol: :lol: wot the hell was you looking for to find that monster :roll: :lol: :lol:

G

garyRR

gts type m

i thought i might get a roasting lol,i have a pulsar already running about 241 bhp 210 ft torq,but i wouldent mind a big fat engine either! :),i dont have the cash for a gtr,plus i would not like the attention it draws either,thay are mental cars but without a garage itsa no no,the gts type m just looks fairly normal if you know what i mean,plus it must have huge tuning potental,dont get me wrong i love my pulsar but i just cant bear to leave it anywhere!,plus the skyline is cheaper to insure too! which is always a bonus! thankyou for the intrest .

D

DazBGTIR

GTS is non-turbo ... you want GTS-T (for 32 or 33) if you're not looking at GTR's and a GTT if you want the 34 non-GTR.

GTS-T's can be highly tuned .... there are some very powerful ones out there (many of the owners being on the GTR forum).

Very daft to write-off a GTS-T ... yes they are RWD only so may have off-the-line traction issues, but learn to drive it properly.

The can be devastatingly quick.

Daz

G

garyRR

gts type m

thanks mate for the reply,it is the turbo ver i want ,its a r32 turbo spec so ive done some research & it looks like a really good car plus its a nissan! :) & a skyline! i know its rwd but hey isent that wht all the real sports cars are!? i think its got a rb25t engine somthink like that,has a kit aswell about £4k plus cheaper insurance than my pulsar,i would miss the r but it has more room more comftable etc,its v tempting,sorry for spelling bit drunk at the mo! lol

D

DazBGTIR

The 32 GTS-T has an RB20 in it (i.e. 2ltr single turbo). If the one you are interested in has an RB25 then it has a R33 GTS-T engine in it (a popular upgrade).

I think there are more tuned RB25's in the UK than RB20's (from the cars i've seen / read about). But I see no reason at all why an RB20 couldn't be well tuned.

Great cars in my opinion. Quite a few of the drift guys use 32 GTS-T's.

Daz