Skyline R33 GTS-T - Best Brakes?

S

Sirnixalot

the gts-t is blessed with 4pots up front already. you would be suprised what a difference a good set of pads and braided lines make. If you want i would say get some 2 piece disks speced with a better vane design.

back home one of my good friends has an r33 gtst running around 300bhp, nothing spectacular but when we dropped a set of project mu pads on ...wow what a difference. Watch out if you dont have ABS and you upgrade the brakes, you WILL have to relearn your braking points and pedal effort.

mattygti-r

Sirnixalot said:
the gts-t is blessed with 4pots up front already. you would be suprised what a difference a good set of pads and braided lines make. If you want i would say get some 2 piece disks speced with a better vane design.

back home one of my good friends has an r33 gtst running around 300bhp, nothing spectacular but when we dropped a set of project mu pads on ...wow what a difference. Watch out if you dont have ABS and you upgrade the brakes, you WILL have to relearn your braking points and pedal effort.
project mu pads are very very good,

not sure if its the same on gts-ts , but ive 4 pod brembos on my GTR and they seem quite meaty, not sure if you can get these to fit gts