So whats happening with the big boys then?

deank93

I've been dipping in from time to time and have seen Lou's and Rob's cars making really good progress but whats happening with the others???

Rishi, Simon, Pete robinson, the mighty Kieron, the chap with the ivory one from RC....his name escapes me at the moment, any developments from Mo? any new big guns on the scene?

Just curious really.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Riffa was the RC car. Not heard anything off him since it first appeared.:?
Jason has been fairly quiet. He did release a vid of him doing the 1/4 a few months back, low 11s at 135mph.:shock:
I've heard nothing from Pete for a long time now, Keiron will know.
Keiron keeps having cunning plans. Sometimes I think he realy has spent all his money on turnips, just like Baldrick.:thumbsup:
Rishi doesn't realy own a Gtir, he never did, it was all a big ruse:lol:

PaulB

well im going for remap in the summer, and hoping for abround the 450bhp mark. Hoping Il be around that figure anyway.

davey red.r

so what have you added paul or are going to,
to achieve those figures mate,you will need your quaife, id imagine to take that power,as you well know.good luck though.

davey;-)

P

pulsarboby

pauls got my old box now, the one before the quaife arrived! reckon itll struggle at 450 though, may spit its dummy out lol

LOU ROB

I'll be on th road in the next couple of weeks for running in.

Jay will be running again in the next few weeks at an event. If he can get the grip, expect a very good time :-D

PaulB

Well Im willing to give a go bob, my standard one was 70k+ old and I treat it well, never gave me a whine or crunch at 390bhp. So Im hoping this box, if treat the same, might give me a year of happiness. Just gonna wait and see.

Im gonna remap it up to 1.8bar, using the new NIStune daughterboard software over from Oz, Its mappable thru the consult port without any chip burning, or messing about. Going to TRL to get it done again.

Needs a few bits like 720cc injectors, copper rad, boost controller and see how we get on :)

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Fast Guy said:
Pete Robinson?

Whatever happened to Mark Evans, he had a very fast car some years ago.

I thought he was still around on these boards from time to time? Best ask Pete about Mark's car though... Pete had a cunning plan of his own but from what i've seen its looking good! :-D

Mines been gathering dust at RC for a while now.. I've been told that they are aiming to get onto the car in 2 weeks so here's hoping!

I think Kiera's next cunning plan should be to actually finish the car! :lol:

Hopefully now that Rob's car is out the way, Russ will be able to get onto finshing Bruce's car!

Lou's is looking very tasty indeed! Will be good to see how that one performs..

00sid keeps breaking Gearboxes! Hopfully that will be sorted soon!

Maybe one day we'll get all these cars in one place for an event! Here's hoping!

ChrisS

Fast Guy said:
Pete Robinson?

Whatever happened to Mark Evans, he had a very fast car some years ago.
Last time i saw that one it was on the back of an AA low loader on the way back from totb a couple of years back.