spiders in the car?????

M

meheadhurts

There seems to be cobweb's on my car everyday.

Anyone else had this problem, n if so wat did u do
to sort it out?????

:)

Thanks!

maz

they are always on the outside of my car for some reason, hangin from the wing mirrors and webs accross the exhaust and between the arch and wheels!
i just go out and drive rather quickly to get get rid of them, try doing the same but opening ur windows and boot :)

P

pulsarboby

:shock: i love them, ive got pet names for all my little furry critters, if you had a heart you would feed them! just leave a bit of burger or kebab on your dash and they will love you forever, and invite all there mates round for a good slap up meal.
harry the threadbear is now my best mate weve had many a chat on a long and monotonous journey, time just flies by, try it sometime:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sam_M

pulsarboby said:
:shock: i love them, ive got pet names for all my little furry critters, if you had a heart you would feed them! just leave a bit of burger or kebab on your dash and they will love you forever, and invite all there mates round for a good slap up meal.
harry the threadbear is now my best mate weve had many a chat on a long and monotonous journey, time just flies by, try it sometime:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: IM finding they are inside my car :shock: keep getting one crawling down from the roof lining right in front of me. Thank god they arnt the size of a house spider.

kirko

pulsarboby said:
im pretty sure its the drugs that make you chat to the spiders buddy:lol: :lol:

P

pulsarboby

nope no drugs involved, just love n affection thats all they require.
NEVER EVER feed your pet spider drugs as it could be detrimental to their health and well being, and they then have a tendancy to reach a far larger size and may require your passenger seat or worse still oust you from driver seat as opposed to sitting happily on your dashboard YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!:shock: :shock: :shock:

B

boots_n_braces

Visions of a tarantula strapped into harness screaming round town LMAO