storing the R'

johnsy

[SIZE=+0]im gonna garage my R' for a year.

im after tips on storage!

so far iv thought of
1. disconnect battery
2.leave hand brake off(chock wheels)
3.roll in out of garage fortnightly and run up to temp for 30 mins or so (might run round block)
4.change oil after 6 months
5. top up with a little fuel to prevent ron dropping
anything iv missed???

should i remove wheels??

cheer's fella's:thumbsup:
[/SIZE]

johnsy

ill burn it as soon as you burn that poooooooooooooooooooooobaru! pig box you bought ya daft ****er:der: or then again spend 60k on it then sell it for peanuts now that makes great sense oh modder god **** stain jock twat.lick my left ball cunny funt:thumbsup:

love you 2

MORF114

hahaha nice reply stick it on 4 axle stands with wheels off save flat spotting the tyres when pressures drop.

I left my handbrake on while its been standing for a while took 5 mins to try and free the cable after it seized inside the sheave but its still a pain in the ass.

johnsy

think the missus would agree with ya on the burning it lol

thanx for the info

just braking ya balls rob ,and if ihad 15k i would of had your R off ya without a shadow of a doubt

Garef

Just a suggestion here, if u don't take the wheels off (for sure) and to a certain extent even if u do. Make sure the battery is still connected if u have an alarm, u can buy a cheap trickle charger from Halfords if need be. Reason being a previous member had their car stolen and because the alarm wasn't working and wasn't connected, I'm sure they never got paid out and had to take the stolen car back, or they had months of hassle.

johnsy

dont think iv got any worries there like fort knox plus 2 alarmed cars in front of lock up