Strange one

O

Odin

Hi all......

I had one of are new members around my place the other night (mclew1231 ), And he has a 1994 L reg like mine, The funny thing about this car is that it has an umbrella holder and no ABS :? , Now ABS was an option so that's not really a problem, But I thought that they only fitted the umbrella holder until 1992 :? .....

I'd also like to say apart from a little rust on one of the arches and a door shut it is a very nice car indeen, Very clean and well looked after, Under the bonnet is spotless 8) :-D ......

Rob

Fire & skill

Vintage member
dont know if you can remember but a few years back there was one for sale, it was an L reg and people were saying it couldn't be a 94 because it had older version interior and the brolly holder also had a P grille. looked a bit suspicious at the time but it could be harmless enough that its sat in a showroom for a year or so but never registered until 94.

O

Odin

GTiR_Mic said:
Did it have the same seats as you have now or the same as your old ones?

Mic

No its got the later interior and no P badge I think, He has all the paperwork saying its a 94 :? ........

Just one of those anomalies I suppose :? ....

Rob

lakeview

depends on when the car was registered? though could have been built 91-92 but not registered till 94

O

Odin

lakeview said:
depends on when the car was registered? though could have been built 91-92 but not registered till 94

Not with the late interior dude ;-) ......

Rob

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Could have just been an older shell carried over and used for production in a later car...

Rishi

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Give me the chassis number and I'll see when Nissan reckon it was made, wouldn't be surprised if it's not 94.