stuck........... u tell me.......

should i ...................

• not mesh it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • scrap it n buy a new bumper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr GTiR

get it done. I had mine like that for ages until someone point out that all it takes is for a stone to go through at speed...........

a bit worrying especially when you have a Blitz twin core font mount :shock:

MarkTurbo

Definatly mesh it :wink:

Although i hate to think what shape the mesh will turn out after your effort cutting the bumper :lol: :lol: :lol:

JIMMYBACK

MarkTurbo said:
Definatly mesh it :wink:

Although i hate to think what shape the mesh will turn out after your effort cutting the bumper :lol: :lol: :lol:
like i sed before marky it took thre mins to cut out 8) :roll: :wink:

JIMMYBACK

Dooie Pop Pop said:
trim it then mesh it and slap a load of trim wax on your bumper 8) i take it the guard wont fit now then?
yer the guard will fit i didnt have time to fit it :D

BenD

I never meshed my GReddy cooler, and i got a big stick lodged in the fins, makes a bloody mess, i also have a dent from a stone kicked up by some tosspiece in front of me :evil:

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Mesh it and avoid some costly bills. A small stone at 70mph cuold asily puncture it. Then it won't look very cool :wink:

paz

Kidnap several large spiders and get them to weave a natural look web over the hole?

Paz

kyepan

kieron said:
why dont you stretch the fishnet gusset of mattys special tights over it :shock: :lol:
hmm... perhaps not.

how about some mesh with a big set of nasty lookin teeth on it.. he he.

JIMMYBACK

kyepan said:
kieron said:
why dont you stretch the fishnet gusset of mattys special tights over it :shock: :lol:
hmm... perhaps not.

how about some mesh with a big set of nasty lookin teeth on it.. he he.
the teeth idea i like alot just like the tank buster design thats got me thinking now :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :wink: