studs

JIMMYBACK

where do i get some bolts/studs from for the exhaust side of the turbo? as i just noticed that no bolts are included :roll: normally i just put some nuts on the end of what should be a bolt but it not there

O

Odin

You should of thought about that when you ordered it numnunts :roll: :lol: :lol: , I just ordered all mine from ATP :wink: .

rob

JIMMYBACK

vpulsar said:
You should of thought about that when you ordered it numnunts :roll: :lol: :lol: , I just ordered all mine from ATP :wink: .

rob
i told them that at the time :roll: they just sent me all the wrong parts :evil:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Te he he :)

You mean bolts/studs to bolt the exhuast/dump pipe to turbine housing ??

What exhuast/dump pipe have you got ??

I just might be able to help :wink:

JIMMYBACK

stevepudney said:
Te he he :)

You mean bolts/studs to bolt the exhuast/dump pipe to turbine housing ??

What exhuast/dump pipe have you got ??

I just might be able to help :wink:
top man i have a three inch janspeed dump pipe matey

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
You mad fool :lol: :lol: same as me. Just check the quality of the flange that bolts up to the turbine, as I had to get mine machined as it wasn't flat and had a 1mm gap no matter how tight I did up all the studs.

What you'll find with that "pucking" Janspeed pipe is that it's a pain in the pucking arse to fit, especially if you use the supplied (usually :wink: ) studs and nuts, basically because there is just no room to get a spanner in between the block and the back of the dump pipe. What you need is to use stainless allen bolts and get a set of good long allen keys (Halfords ones will do).

Everyone who has this Janspeed pipe has said what a pain in the arse it was to fit.

Seriously though if you want my advice I would bolt the manifold, turbo and janspeed pipe all up together and fit it as one big lump. I have done this job about 5 times now and the 2 times I bolted it all up togher first I saved half a day both times.

You will also find that the whole pattern on the pipe dosn't match the whole pattern on the turbo. Firstly the holes in the pipe are 8mm, I drilled them out to 10mm and it still didn't fit :shock: , I then elongated a few of the holes a few mm, then it fitted.

I can send you these bolts n washers if you pay a few ££ for the bolts and cover the postage, £6 to paypal will do (stevepudney@aol.com).

Any questions please ask and I will be happy to tell.

Steve

JIMMYBACK

cheers dude will do.the janspeed i bought off nismoboy and he did the "necessary" adjustments to the pipe so it will fit no problems.can i send you the money instead as my pay pal dont work :roll: i also need the allen bolts for the oil drain fcuk know im gonna use for a oil drain thou :roll: