stunning pulsar...

davey red.r

yeah its a nice one,bet your jealous saddler mate:lol: only joking mate
yours is lovely too,so it bloody should be your a valeter:lol:

turtlewax

antgtir

Is it the winter green or grey?

It does look very tidy i must admit, although there is a distinct lack of pics and spec regardless of whether its standard or not, dont you think?

Ant.

John

Its not winter green thats for sure as I have a winter green R and in the sunlight its far more radiant than that, I'd say thats gunmetal grey in sunlight.

gunmetalgtir

This has been for sale for ages, not sure why if it's as good as it looks! I remember seeing it for sale about 14months ago when I was looking for a Pulsar.

L

levin

gunmetalgtir said:
This has been for sale for ages, not sure why if it's as good as it looks! I remember seeing it for sale about 14months ago when I was looking for a Pulsar.
you should know if its as good as it looks , you've seen it in real life

vss irvine

levin said:
you should know if its as good as it looks , you've seen it in real life
i think you,ll find it was me that said it was as good as it looks. and i wouldnt say it if it wasnt true.
the saying, 'ENGAGE BRAIN BEFORE OPENING MOUTH' suddenly comes to mind

gunmetalgtir

vss irvine said:
i think you,ll find it was me that said it was as good as it looks. and i wouldnt say it if it wasnt true.
the saying, 'ENGAGE BRAIN BEFORE OPENING MOUTH' suddenly comes to mind
Don't worry about him Martin, he's probably more use to the phrase "open mouth, insert c0ck" :lol:

L

levin

gunmetalgtir said:
When the feck did I say I've seen it in real life? I saw it on autotrader ages ago.
sorry bud must have been drunk when i posted that as indeed it doesnt make sense LOL

allsmiles

i was tempted to go look and buy this thing but the price was out of my range

in the end i bought a rather untidy gtir which was 2k cheaper, and i think by the time i have finished paying to sort this one out i could of bought that one instead, oh well would be no fun if i didnt have anything to sort aye.........................................:thumbsup:

Adam L

allsmiles said:
i was tempted to go look and buy this thing but the price was out of my range

in the end i bought a rather untidy gtir which was 2k cheaper, and i think by the time i have finished paying to sort this one out i could of bought that one instead, oh well would be no fun if i didnt have anything to sort aye.........................................:thumbsup:
Al, yours was just a turd:lol:

Adam L

I did see it sporting some fresh looking stock rims somewhere. You should have gone for one of the rare black ones...

L

levin

maybe this sounds thick but anybody an idea why this hasnt sold ?
it does look clean like too clean to be true so maybe people are wary its a valeted write off or something similar :?