sunroof

davey red.r

pulsarboby hi mate do u still have that sunroof for forty quid let me know mate if you get time or anyone else who has one cash waiting thanks davey:)

P

pulsarboby

how urgently do you need this dave? can you hold out for a couple of weeks till car is in workshop ready to be stripped?

davey red.r

thanks for reply bob i can wait mate no hurry as ive just taped sunroof up today its the trim and rubber seals think glass is ok but will take all of you as it will do for spare. yours thankfully davey;-)

davey red.r

hello mate is it the full thing the exterior plastic/fibreglass and the internal rubbers?how much you after for it and where are you and could you post if we agree sale?regards davey:-D

Keira

its a complete sunroof taken out the roof of a car...metal frame and glass, i've got another one in a car at the mo that can come out tomorrow if you tell me exactly what you want..or is it listed above...i'll do it for £40 delivered whatever it is you need.

davey red.r

the outer trim has snapped due to alarm fault closing and opening sunroof without my permission also the rubber seals got forced inside so i guess its those i want but will take full lot for spare like i told pulsarboby am in no mad rush but will have to get it sorted ill pm you tomorrow evening for payment details any pics regards davey:)