surging?

stuarty

Got a new clutch in me R and for the first time i can use the 1 bar of boost:lol:

Only thing though is that when its accelerating its like it pulls and it does it in bits like......3Kslight pause 5K slight pause 6K slight pause its only very breifly the only way i can think to describe it is that its surging power..........any thoughts??

Oh when i got the car back the guy said that he upped the gain on the blitz dsbc as it was very low and its only ever done this since having both of those things done...........

Any help appreciated:)

J

jpward

Yep id guess its the gain being out of range so lower the gain should see it steady as the controller is searching all over the place and is over correcting the boost causing surge then loss. :)

stuarty

yup i think that may be it i done a google search for this and it came back with a setup guide.........dont understand it all that well but i will have a crack at it anyway:lol:

stuarty

Ok had play today and i reduced the gain and its sorted the problem:p

Is anyone else running theDSBC??

Ive set mine to 5 for the gain

1.15kg/cm2 limit with a -15 reduction on limiter

Each ratio is set at....
1-30
2-40
3-50
4-60

Dooie Pop Pop

stuarty said:
Ok had play today and i reduced the gain and its sorted the problem:p

Is anyone else running theDSBC??

Ive set mine to 5 for the gain

1.15kg/cm2 limit with a -15 reduction on limiter

Each ratio is set at....
1-30
2-40
3-50
4-60
i have the blitz unit but im not running a T28 though. if you have a fmic you might notice a little lag which is normal. it its bouncing the boost you may need to lower the limiter value a little. my gain is set on 20 with a bigger turbo, the limiters on 3.

stuarty

do you mean the reduction at limit?............also the gain was set at 20 too but that was causing wavy boost so took it down to 5 where it seems to drive best although its not quite as full on as it was before:cry: