Surrey & South London spares and garages recommendations please

dombat

Can anyone recommend a decent garage or a supplier of parts in the north surrey/south London area (Woking/Guildford/Kingston) that have worked with Pulsars?

Someone like Ninja Tune Factory (but they're in Wales!)

I know Option Motorsport are in Surrey, but they're still a very long way away.

I don't trust many people to work on my car, because all the places I've used so far have done something wrong.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
what work needs doing ??

You can get most spares from Pulsarboby

Personally I think it's worth travelling to a garage/that has a good reputation, what ever the distance.

P

pulsarboby

im in southend matey! have an abundance of loads of spares, and carry out all works to gtir (including mot's)but with the exception of mapping!
if thats any help to you.

dombat

Quality. Southend is a little closer than Wales!

I need new suspension (so was thinking about Tein/D2/K-sport)

Also have reconditioned front wishbones with anti-lift, cusco lower brace and whiteline front roll bar to fit at the same time(I have the parts).

Also couldn't get my FMIC to fit (1) turbo housing might need rotating a bit (2)oil separator in the way. basically, the pipe that mounts on the turbo is at a funny angle and obscured. I couldn't be arsed to fiddle at the time because i was in a mood!

Pulsarboy - are you a garage (and take credit cards :) ) and can get bits (like new suspension) or a private bloke...cash in hand?

P

pulsarboby

my garage is a seperate business to the gtir thing which has not been running that long! but accept most kind of payments.
within the next month it will be a registered business and im currently having a webpage designed, so when thats finished there will be a link (chairman permitting) from this site, and i will be offering most of the work at fixed prices, so what you see is what you pay, no hourly rates which can lead to a large amounts of money, there will also be discounts for club members and anyone who contacts me via the clubs.
most of the parts i sell are secondhand, although new parts can be obtained at your request will also be opening a bodyshop aswell as all mechanical repairs etc.

what turbo is it your having trouble fitting?

dombat

Got a catch can (to fit) but thought it went on the pipe that goes to the air intake (and the oil separator remains in its usual position)?