Tein Suspention

sunny ca18de

Hi I'm looking for a good used set of TEIN Super Street Suspention for RNN14.

If someone have in good condition please offer.

Thank you

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Wasn't Danny going to through his out if he didn't get close to the £500 he was asking for them?
I forgot to trawl through the streets of Reading looking for them.

red reading

£500 guess he will be throwing them out then.

£500 tein s/s with pillow pall top's and complete edfc kit,yep it's in the scrap pile because of stupid coment's like that,people will pay £400 for just the shock's and yet i had the complete setup for an extra £100 .....................shit happens

davey red.r

i know what there worth mate, just like i know whate good gtirs are worth, lets clear this up, my car has had 6k put into her, but will i get that back as a car whole NO
teins of pulsarbobby with cusco top mounts delivered to my door literally brand new £400 quid8) what im trying to say is that people in general wont pay what they no there worth:doh: shit does happen and if my comment seemed negative ive just cleared it up i hope.

regards

davey

red reading

i know what there worth mate, just like i know whate good gtirs are worth, lets clear this up, my car has had 6k put into her, but will i get that back as a car whole NO
teins of pulsarbobby with cusco top mounts delivered to my door literally brand new £400 quid8) what im trying to say is that people in general wont pay what they no there worth:doh: shit does happen and if my comment seemed negative ive just cleared it up i hope.

regards

davey
and the set i was selling had the edfc kit on it an extra on top of what you paid of £100 ,i could'nt give a sh1t about what a white/red/pink or orange pulsar is worth;-)and i don't have a clue what i have put into mine and i don't really give a sh1t either

hope that has cleared it up

regards

danny

olliecast

guess thats why they`re in the skip :roll:
i just paid 350 for a near brand new set of super streets with adjustable top mounts on the front, just to get you in the ball park mate

davey red.r

aw diddums, you feeling hurt you paid over the top for your teins,
so you come on here with your odin attitude taking it out on me and ollie cause we got a bargain pink pulsar:?who mentioned that or are you thinking of your bedroom wallpaper:doh:

red reading

davey,
the car i have is ivory,has just been rebuilt from front to back,does'nt have tein suspension ,ask people like pulsar bob,wrc pulsar etc about it,and odin attitude used to keep alot of shit off this site,mind you there is another gtir site with more info and has the people who matter on it and it's a bl00dy good job it's invite only

TTFN

p.s i'd rather have a odin esque attitude than be a smug c0ck

Last edited:
N

newby

billies

Full set tarmac billies originally used on works spec sunny built by A. McRae. any offers??????