temperature prob opinions????

frp

right got a prob
cold heaters
water temp gauge flat

the temp gauge goes up to a quarter when at idle and heaters slightly warm,but down again when drivin.....
done a search
pipes and rad are hot,fans kick in as should, put in new thermostat just to be sure,no air locks.....

any ideas :?:
its cold :( even with a jacket or 3

geoff pine

bottom door flap :lol: just above the ecu passinger side thin metal rod unclip dont loss the plastic clip and pull towards you when heater control is on cabin . when hot clip back in forward position now try to buy door flap activator motor. or what ever it is called :wink:

JIMMYBACK

geoff pine said:
bottom door flap :lol: just above the ecu passinger side thin metal rod unclip dont loss the plastic clip and pull towards you when heater control is on cabin . when hot clip back in forward position now try to buy door flap activator motor. or what ever it is called :wink:
sounds like the problem i have thank god i got a spare car to rob parts :lol: :lol: :wink:

geoff pine

ive had two temp gauges both no good, fitted an after market one and it works fine. try the door trick first see if you get heat ,one thing at a time .if the fans are coming on the there is plenty of heat so gauge or sender .

frp

ok cool ill get to it when its day light wont be tomorrow got to get and fit a new front number plate been pulled for mine after nearly a year. bit to small.....swines
gonna get a square one

not too small :)
cheers ill keep you posted
steve