Thanks to Rishi

O

Odin

I'd like to thank Rishi for spending a few hours sorting out my Motec boost control today 8) , After the tuning company that did the mapping made a right balls up of the boost settings :roll: .

Was pretty funny giving it full throttle on the bypass over and over again while avoiding the cops :twisted: who seemed to be parked at every roundabout :shock: , Car seems very quick and powerful now that I can give it full throttle with out it cutting out :twisted: :-D .

I'll let Rishi tell you what was wrong with it if he so chooses ;-) .

THANKS MATE;-) .

I also found out that I need a new front wheel bearing today which is getting fixed tomorrow by another good mate of mine, Because I really can't be arsed to get my hands dirty for the sake of £30 :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: .

Rob

J

jpward

Thunder God said:
I really can't be arsed to get my hands dirty for the sake of £30 :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: .

Rob

:roll: cheque book tuner!

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Odin

jpward said:
:roll: cheque book tuner!
Its only a bl00dy wheelbearing mate :shock: :oops: . its not like its the fun stuff like fitting a turbo or re locating the battery or even removing and rebuilding the rear subframe and susp ;-) , Which I did all by myself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

J

jpward

Chill out stop feeling guilty hehe well im geting someone else to do a set of CV boots :oops: but then again who wants grease all over their coverall's :lol:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Thunder God said:
I'd like to thank Rishi for spending a few hours sorting out my Motec boost control today 8) ,

Actually only took an hour...:-D

Rishi