This is a must have.

Dooie Pop Pop

vacuum and fluids eh? i dont doubt you' ve bought both so you can irrigate your own colon and suck yourself off at the same time:lol:

dont put hot oil through it;-)

Fazz

very useful piece of kit...

I think there's only a couple cars that it can't do - i.e the tube is too thick to fit in the dipstick.

Fair as i know the mk5 golf and another but all others are good.

And the GTI-R is good!

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Thunder God said:
Here you go chaps, buy yourselves one of these you wont ever need to get dirty again, I've got the vacuum one in my garage but will be ordering this one because it will aslo pump fluids as well 8) ;-) .....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8028610923&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

Rob
Got there first :nerner: , I bought one of those last thursday, delivered yesterday and will now be selling my original one (just vacuum). It's the same just with the pump bit on the side, brilliant bit of kit.

O

Odin

Fazz said:
very useful piece of kit...

I think there's only a couple cars that it can't do - i.e the tube is too thick to fit in the dipstick.

Fair as i know the mk5 golf and another but all others are good.

And the GTI-R is good!

It come's with a very thin tube for the dipstick hole :thumbsup: , Well its fits down my tube fine anyway :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....

Rob

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
specking of useful bits of kit, I just got me one of these

Camber Gauge

I was thinking it would be a bit crap and how it can't be that accurate being only a few inches long.........and if so I'd just sell it on again on Ebay.

I got a bit a suprise when it turned up, it's about 7 - 8 inches long and very accurate, also happy in the knowledge I won't be having some know it all tyre fitter setting my alignment and camber and charging £80 - £100 for it :-D

Attachments

O

Odin

That looks like a good bit of kit old fella, How does it mount to the wheel ?!!!

By the way my extractor/pump arrived today 8) :thumbsup: .

Rob

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Thunder God said:
That looks like a good bit of kit old fella, How does it mount to the wheel ?!!!

By the way my extractor/pump arrived today 8) :thumbsup: .

Rob

It's got a magnetic base and can be mounted to the hub shaft (threaded adapter) or mounted to the wheel via an adapter plate.

Just ordered me one of these as well, I can plug this straight into the emanage and the OEM ECU as they come with a wide band and narrow band connector ;-)

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/lc1.php

Attachments

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
How much was your wideband Steve? I'm after one of those at the moment to start fine tuning the PowerFC map. Where did you get it from?

The camber gauge looks a nice bit of kit. For the moment I'll continue to be a ludite with my bits of string and excel spreadsheets!!

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
I bought the Innovate controller (and sensor) as there seems to be so many options and add on's you can add to it "as you go".

Had a quick look around but I got it from Empower Racing in the end for £145 + postage.

The camber gauge is great, well impressed :-D with it, just need a relatively flat surface to set it all up now :thumbsup: