timewasters!!!grrr!

T

Toady

i finally put my car on the trader this week to sell it as i dont get to use it enough anymore, plus the other half wants/needs a new beetle! Why do our cars get nothing but timewasting pratts when we come to sell, asking stupid questions like, whats its top end?? ffs!!! getting SO pissied off with this selling lark!!! :evil:

Keira

exactly the reason why my black car which i cant be @rsed with anymore is sat in a garage doing nothing :lol:

i really cant be bothered to have to meet let alone speak to some f.ckuing c0ck in the hope they buy my car :roll: :lol:

i'll sell some bits off it when i can be fo..oked to take them off and it can then sit there and rot until i need some parts off it or if one of my mates decides they want a cheap rolling shell to build a project car out of 8)

T

Toady

plus these sort of emails just piss me of.....

Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 18:05:14 +0000 (GMT)

Subject: RE: Payment Arrangement..............

To: liam701@fsmail.net

In-Reply-To: <15534780.1136719468150.JavaMail.www@wwinf3203>

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1190591221-1136743514=:81667"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

X-me-spamlevel: not-spam

X-me-spamrating: 1.019690

Hello Liam,
Thanks for the mail.Now i saw the pics and the Car is lovely and also am okay with the price £6,495.So now i will like you to get back to me with the following details to receive the payment.

Name to be written on the check........
Full home address.........
City code..........
Phone numbers to reach you.........

So all this will be needed for the payment to get to you but yet i will like you to know this fact that my client over there who has been my shipper since some yrs far back owe me some money which is £11,335 at the last shippment he shipped to me and we have already discuss on it and he has promise to send the check to you in full,and another thing is you don't need to worry at all about the shippment,he will handle it perfectly to my location.So as soon you received the check kindly take it to the Bank and when it get cleared then you will have to remove your cost price and send the remaining to the shipper address i will give to you when it's neccesary.

He his my reputable shipper that always shipped all my goods for me,and he will come in person to you to do the pick up for me.So as soon as you get back to me with the details i will make a fast arrangement for the payment to get to you and after these we shall do some in return.Hope to read from you on the details i needed.

Cheers,

Martins.

chrisniss91

I know exactly how you feel i waited in on my day off especiallyu for a bloke to turn up didnt no call nothing :evil:

c20ona

This type of fraud is getting on the increase these days, t055ers !.
Just go along with it and make him p155 about then just blank him half way through the deal. For a few good examples of these types of fraud and people taking the mickey out of them, look here : www.419fun.com - priceless. :D

All the best with the sale though buddy.

Regards

Kenny

Keira

reply and tell them your really interested in collecting bu.llsh!t so instead of sending you it in e-mail form could they arrange for a big bag of their finest to be sent to you via ups. :lol:

c20ona

deisel weasel said:
reply and tell them your really interested in collecting bu.llsh!t so instead of sending you it in e-mail form could they arrange for a big bag of their finest to be sent to you via ups. :lol:
:lol:

T

Toady

ha ha! this is the 2nd email like this ive had too! :roll:

G

GTiR Jon

deisel weasel said:
:lol: Thats a good one, i've had this before too. Just strung him along as far as humanly possible until i didnt hear from him again. I enjoyed it to be honest :p

Uncle Winnet

if you want to sell it quick do what i did take all the good bits off it then stick it on ebay at £200 pounds less than what you want within 3 days i had 2 guys out side my house looking at it and i got the full price i wanted for the car and made more than i wanted off the bits i had taken of it

john

Si..

Toady said:
i finally put my car on the trader this week to sell it as i dont get to use it enough anymore, plus the other half wants/needs a new beetle! Why do our cars get nothing but timewasting pratts when we come to sell, asking stupid questions like, whats its top end?? ffs!!! getting SO pissied off with this selling lark!!! :evil:
Liam,

stick at it mate,

my mates just sold his saff in the exact same situation as you, mint cond freshly rebuilt etc etc, he put up with a world of s**t but it went in the end for the right money. :wink:

O

Odin

You do get a lot of w@nkers phone you up when ever you try selling anything :evil: , And most of them seem to be members of this club :shock: :roll: :roll: .

Just my experience you understand :wink: .

rob

paz

Toady said:
plus these sort of emails just naughty me of.....

Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 18:05:14 +0000 (GMT)

Subject: RE: Payment Arrangement..............

To: liam701@fsmail.net

In-Reply-To: <15534780.1136719468150.JavaMail.www@wwinf3203>

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1190591221-1136743514=:81667"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

X-me-spamlevel: not-spam

X-me-spamrating: 1.019690

Hello Liam,
Thanks for the mail.Now i saw the pics and the Car is lovely and also am okay with the price £6,495.So now i will like you to get back to me with the following details to receive the payment.

Name to be written on the check........
Full home address.........
City code..........
Phone numbers to reach you.........

So all this will be needed for the payment to get to you but yet i will like you to know this fact that my client over there who has been my shipper since some yrs far back owe me some money which is £11,335 at the last shippment he shipped to me and we have already discuss on it and he has promise to send the check to you in full,and another thing is you don't need to worry at all about the shippment,he will handle it perfectly to my location.So as soon you received the check kindly take it to the Bank and when it get cleared then you will have to remove your cost price and send the remaining to the shipper address i will give to you when it's neccesary.

He his my reputable shipper that always shipped all my goods for me,and he will come in person to you to do the pick up for me.So as soon as you get back to me with the details i will make a fast arrangement for the payment to get to you and after these we shall do some in return.Hope to read from you on the details i needed.

Cheers,

Martins.
:lol: You should just get them to send you the cheque, agree to everything they say - bank it and then fuck them off :lol:

Paz